IT Specialist (INFOSEC), 751499500
Application must be completed in USAJOBS.gov. This job will close when we have received 100 applications which may be sooner than the closing date:
- Serves as a technician planning Agency implementation of US Cyber Command (USCC) directives, supporting Information Assurance (IA) Assessments, including assisting in Vulnerability Assessment and IA review efforts.
- Advises other Information Technology Specialists on ways to protect systems and networks and detecting and responding to computer and network security incidents.
- Conducts security reviews and vulnerability analysis assessments of DLA systems/networks for compliance with Task Orders (TASKORDs) and other Directives and reports compliance to USCC.
- Investigates / participates in the investigation of technological developments in information assurance and infrastructure protection for potential incorporation into the DLA technical architecture.
- Writes and/or edits and disseminates, when appropriate, results of analyses, investigations, prototypes, and demonstrations.