IT Specialist (INFOSEC), 751497300
Application must be completed in USAJOBS.gov. This job will close when we have received 100 applications which may be sooner than the closing date:
- Responsible for end-to-end process and lifecycle of access to systems and applications, establishing, maintaining, and controlling IT systems and application security, network rights and access to DOD/DLA logistics systems/applications.
- Responsible for designing, configuring, monitoring, tuning, and troubleshooting security tasks in the DLA Identity, Credential, and Access Management (ICAM) technical environment by adhering to the approved Change Management policies and procedures.
- Provides advice for all matters related to System Applications and Products (SAP), Saviynt (governance and provisioning), or Okta (single sign-on) to help improve performance in terms of operations, management, structure, and strategy.
- Provides advisory services to operating or management officials on policy interpretation and during the development process pertaining to cybersecurity functional requirements.
- Ensures security and compliance requirements are planned to provide data confidentiality, data and system integrity and availability.
- Reviews and evaluates IT system design and development documents to ensure system safeguards result in an acceptable level of risk and pass compliance.